Double Coated Tissue Tape 3.9 mil by Roll (54210R)
on this product!
3.9 mil (0.10mm) exclusive of liner. 0.5 mil white, non-woven tissue coated on both sides with a modified, solvent free water based acrylic adhesive, wound on a siliconized gold glassine 50 lb. release liner. It exhibits good permanent adhesive strength as well as good static and dynamic shear properties on most surfaces, even when heat is applied. No plasticizer migration on most surfaces. Excellent corrugators’ splicing tape. Made specifically for corrugated, heavy paper and film splicing; but can also be used for general holding, joining, attaching, and laminating applications.
- Adhesion (1 hr. dwell): 36 oz/in.
- Dynamic Shear: 48 lb/in2.
- Roll Lengths: 55 YD, 110 YD
- Temperature range: -40°F to + 392°F. 3” neutral core/carton.
- Alternative to Tesa #4959, #50453 & #7158; Venture #585; Shurtape #DF-633; Scapa #5711; 3M #400, #404, #406.
Other roll widths and/or lengths available upon request.