Colored Flatback Tape (27546)
Flatback Tape (27546) - Double Coated Paper Tape
7.5 mil Moisture resistant, medium tensile strength, pressure-sensitive flatback tape, used for packaging, bookbinding, marking bins and shelves, decorative edging and color coding. Tape is NOT PRINTABLE and not repulpable. Tensile: 54 lbs/in. Adhesion: 77 oz/in. Elongation: 4%. Temperature resistant operating range of 40°F to 180°F. 3” neutral paper core.
5 Colors: Black, White, Yellow, Green & Red.
Sizes: 60 Yds (55M) 180 Ft, 600 Yds (550M) 1800 Ft
Quanity: Subpack (6 rolls) or by the Case
Alternative to: IPG #546
- This Tape is NOT PRINTABLE and not repulpable.
- Also known as: Flatback Paper Tape, Double Coated Paper Tape, bookbinding tape, flatback tape, pressure sensitive.
- A "mil" is a unit of thickness equal to one thousandth of an inch.
- To convert mil to inches take mil & divide by 1000.
- Thus, a 2 mil bag would be .002 inches thick.
- Example: Ex: 2 mil/1000 =.002 inches