ORALITE® DOT-C2 Reflective Conspicuity Tape
Reflexite® Conspicuity materials is composed of cube coner (microprism) retroreflective elements integrally bonded to a flexible, smooth-surfaced, tough and weather-resistant UV-stabilized polymeric film. The prism surfaces are coated with a vacuum deposition of aluminum to provide a mirror surface to the prism facets. The resulting tape high-tack pressure-sensitive adhesive.
ORALITE® DOT-C2 Reflective Conspicuity Tape® is a tough weather and solvent resistant product designed for rugged outdoor use on the sides and rear of trucks, trailers, automobiles, and emergency vehicles to enhance safety on the roadway by improving their visibility. NOTE: NHTSA conspicuity regulations (effective 12/1/93) mandate that all new trailers - 10,000 lbs GVW and 80º wide or larger, must be reflectorized with alternating red & white retroreflective sheeting on the sides, bottom of rear door, and ICC bar; and two pieces of white sheeting on the upper corners of the rear. Applications temperature: minimum 50ºF
- Durability 5 year and 10 year warranty
- Withstands brushing off of dirt and grime, and high pressure washing. Polyester based film resists cracking & lifting. Will retain reflectivity even after impact against loading dock or abrasion by chains.
- Unique, single-ply construction ensures impact & abrasion resistance and easy application.
- 0.008" thickness resists dirt accumulation typical of competitor's thicker (0.025"), open-cell construction. Materials is extremely thin so there are no raised edges that can catch and tear.
- Unlike competing conspicuity materials, Reflexite® conspicuity materials features 100% adhesion, with no grid lines that can fill with water and cause premature adhesive failure.
- Super-high brightens & wide angularity: Typically 1000 candle-power with tremendous long sight distance performance; reflects at all applicable angles on the roadway.
- ASTM D4956
- NHTSA 49 CFR, Part 571
- ASTM D523
- FMVSS 108
- ASTM E810
Also known as: Conspicuity Reflective Tape, Conspicuity Tape, Dot Conspicuity Tape, Dot Reflective Tape, Dot Tape, Dot Trailer Tape, ed Dot Tape, ref-dot, Reflective Adhesive Tape, Reflective Conspicuity Tape, Reflective Tape for Trucks, Reflective Tapes, Reflective Vehicle Tape, Reflector Tape, Retro Reflective Tape, Retroreflective Tape, Reflexite v92, Reflexite v92 Daybright, Reflexite v92 Reflective Tape, Safety Reflective Tape for Trailers, Trailer Reflective Tape, Trailer Tape, Truck Reflective Tape, Truck Tape, Truckers Reflective Tape, Vehicle Conspicuity Tape, Wholesale Truckers Tape
All non-specialty unused and unopened items received within 30 days may be returned for a full refund or exchange of the product. Tape Jungle will also pay for the return shipping if returned due to company error or product defect.
A 15% restocking fee will apply to converted items, sizes that are listed on the website but cut specifically to order. Custom orders, as defined as application-specific sizes that are NOT listed on the website are non-returnable without prior approval except in the event of company error.
If unsure of the policy, confirm prior to placing your order or request a sample.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
See our Full Shipping & Returns Policy