High Intensity Retro Reflective Tape (HXREF)
High Intensity Retro Reflective Tape - 10 Year, 50 Yards Long (HXREF)
This is our Prismatic Retro Reflective tape, it is an economical alternative to our DOT series. This honeycomb prismatic reflective tape created for safety applications such as safety cones, trailers where increased visibility is required. Encapsulated lens, pressure sensitive adhesive-coated sheeting with an easy liner paper, intended for increasing visibility at night where safety is necessary.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ASTM D4956 (Type III)
- Reflective Technology: Glass beads-encapsulated
- Base material: Acrylic (PMMA)
- Color: Silver/White, Yellow, Red, Blue, Green
- Sizes: 1" x 150 ft; 2" x 150 ft, customized
- Backing: Silicone coated paper, 0, 14mm. or Polypropylene film 0,075mm
- Durablity: 7-10 years
- Application temperature: 18°C - 28°C (64.4°F - 82.4°F)
Application: Curved and flat surface (such as Aluminum, Zinc coated steel plate) which must be cleaned from dust, grease or any contamination which could affect the adhesion of the material. Not recommended for unpainted stainless steel surfaces.
Also known as: High Intensity Grade Reflective Tape, High Intensity Reflective Tape, Honeycomb Reflective Tape, Retro Reflective Tape, Retroreflective Tape