Standard Grade Fluorescent Gaffers Tape (67680F)
Standard Grade Fluorescent Gaffer Tape
A 76 mesh high quality, low gloss finish, polyethylene-coated fluorescent cloth tape with a natural rubber adhesive. The tape is wound on a 3” neutral core. This unique product with its low light reflectivity makes this product suitable for entertainment type applications.
- Specially formulated adhesive allows for clean removal on most surfaces (testing recommended)
- Conforms well to irregular surfaces and will not twist or curl during application.
- Excellent water and abrasion resistance.
- Tape is hand-tearable (no cutting tools required)
- Used in the entertainment industry (concerts, tradeshows, etc.) for laying cables, wires, joining and building background props, and for marking placements on stage (i.e. “spike” tape).
- Suitable as a book binding tape for seaming and edge reinforcement.
- Due to the printable surface of the tape, it is used to mark/seal film “cans”, storage boxes, etc.