This is the same tape you would buy at your local store for $8 a roll. Our Standard Painters Tape #24900 is great for all of your painting applications and removes cleanly for up to 14 Days on most surfaces.
The best uses for painters tape is to:
- Create a sharp edge when painting.
- Save time preparing for painting with the easy to tear crepe paper tape that will stick to almost all surfaces including wood, drywall, painted drywall, and more.
- Allow you to paint for several weeks with one tape application since our tape will stick to your surfaces for weeks but will not leave residue behind when removing.
- Quickly remove the tape after paintings without fear of ruining your hard work with our mild adhesive that will not rip your paint or drywall when removing. No need for razor blades or picking small pieces off the wall after painting.
- Label anything around the house with our easy to use painters tape that is easy to write on and will stick to almost anything.
Bulk Painters Tape
Tape Jungle offers all of the top name brand masking tapes and in varying sizes. Buy in bulk and save even more on facility maintenance and safety supplies or our large offering of packing supplies. We offer bulk masking tape in a variety of sizes.
Whether you are in the market for masking tape, packing tape or blue painters tape, you can be sure that Tape Jungle has what you need.
Colored Painters Masking Tape
Blue painter’s tape is most common and typically comes in a range of widths and thicknesses, which are usually specified in inches. Perfect for arts and crafts or decorating with color, our bright Colored Masking Tape allows for color code markings, labels, or any other creative uses. Here are some of our colored tape options on TapeJungle.com.
- Our Blue Painters Tape (24900) is a 5.2 mil painter’s grade blue masking tape with a specially formulated solvent-based natural rubber adhesive system that provides clean removal characteristics and UV resistance.
- Our Super Blue USA Painters Tape (SB621) is a high-performance masking tape that doesn’t dry out or lose its holding power and yet can be cleanly removed for up to 21 days.
- Our AquaMask™ Medium Grade Painters Masking Tape (MTAMI) is an aqua colored, conformable saturated crepe paper masking tape with pressure-sensitive rubber adhesive. Medium Grade.
- Our High Temp Masking (22816) is a premium, high-temperature masking tape with specially formulated high quality cured rubber adhesive system.
Does Masking Tape Work as Painter’s Tape?
Painter’s tape can be a little pricey so homeowners who prefer to do their own painting to save money may opt for masking tape in lieu of painter’s tape to save even more money. While you certainly can use masking tape there are some disadvantages you should be aware of to determine if the lower price outweighs the drawbacks. We’ve written a comparison on Masking Tape vs Painters Tape for you to decide if it’s worth it.
Contact Tape Jungle for more information on bulk painters tape or colored painters tape. We’re happy to help