AquaMask™ Medium Grade Painters Masking Tape (MTAMI)
AquaMask™ is an aqua colored, conformable saturated crepe paper masking tape with pressure-sensitive rubber adhesive. Medium Grade.
Good adhesion and holding properties. Clean, easy removal. Resists paint flaking and wet sanding. Compatible with both water and solvent-based paints. UV resistant up to three (3) days. Temperature resistant up to 225° F (107° C) for 30 minutes.
Product Application: For paint masking requiring adhesion to and removal from a variety of surfaces.
- Good adhesion and holding properties
- Clean, easy removal
- Resists paint flaking and wet sanding
- Compatible with both water and solvent-based paints
- UV resistant up to 3 days
- Temperature resistant up to 212°F (100°C) for 30 minutes
- Backing: Saturated Crepe Paper
- Adhesive: Natural Rubber / Resin
- Tensile Strength (lbs/in. width): 20 (87.5 N/25mm)
- Elongation (at break): 12%
- Adhesion to Steel(oz./in. width): 28 (7.6 N/25 mm)
- Quick Stick oz/in. width):
- To kraft: 5 (1.4 N/25mm)
- To steel: 14 (3.8 N/25mm)
- Total Thickness(mils): 6.6 (0.17 mm)
- Color: Aqua (Blue-Green)