General Purpose Masking (MTGPI)
General Purpose Masking Tape - Intertape#513
Beige crepe paper masking tape coated with an aggressive pressure-sensitive natural rubber adhesive. Designed primarily as an all-purpose product for non-critical applications.
Interior paint masking, textile, carpet seaming, silk screening, mail rooms, golf club shaft (buildup), school bids, and for light-duty bundling, packaging, industrial, manufacturing, splicing and tabbing.
Product qualified to meet ASTM 06123 specifications.
- Backing: Crepe Paper
- Adhesive: Natural/Synthetic Rubber
- Adhesion to Steel (oz./in. width): 36 (9.8 N/25 mm)
- Tensile Strength (lbs/in. width): 19 (83.2 N/25mm)
- Elongation (at break): 6.4%
- Total Thickness(mils): 5.0 (0.127mm)
- Quick Stick to Steel oz/in. width): 12 (3.3 N/25mm)
- Temperature Resistance +50°F ~ +180°F (+10°C ~ +82°C)
- Color: Beige