For PIPE WRAP and SURFACE PROTECTION - Provides electrical protection; protects pipe joints, conduit couplings for overhead or direct buried applications; excellent masking tape for hard chrome plating and anodizing.
It provides a very effective vapor and moisture barrier. It is highly conformable and resistant to aging, sun, water, fungus, bacteria, oil, acids, alkalies and corrosive chemicals. It provides good abrasion, impact and rupture resistance.
- Backing: Soft PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Color: Black Matte Surface
- Adhesive: Rubber Based Adhesive
- Total Thickness: 20 mil (0.50mm)
- Adhesion: 11oz/inch
- Tensile Strength: 32 lbs/inch
- Elongation: 360% at break
- Temperature Resistance: 14°F to 176°F
- Flame resistance grade: UL510
- Certifications: UL/CSA
- Alternative to: Achem #PW20; Permacel #P-320.
- Also known as: Black Pipe Wrap Tape, PVC Pipe Wrap Tape, SPVC Pipe Wrap, SPVC Pipe Wrap/Surface Protection Film
All non-specialty unused and unopened items received within 30 days may be returned for a full refund or exchange of the product. Tape Jungle will also pay for the return shipping if returned due to company error or product defect.
A 15% restocking fee will apply to converted items, sizes that are listed on the website but cut specifically to order. Custom orders, as defined as application-specific sizes that are NOT listed on the website are non-returnable without prior approval except in the event of company error.
If unsure of the policy, confirm prior to placing your order or request a sample.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
See our Full Shipping & Returns Policy