PVC Pipe Wrap Tape 20 Mil Black (65050B)
For PIPE WRAP and SURFACE PROTECTION - Provides electrical protection; protects pipe joints, conduit couplings for overhead or direct buried applications; excellent masking tape for hard chrome plating and anodizing.
It provides a very effective vapor and moisture barrier. It is highly conformable and resistant to aging, sun, water, fungus, bacteria, oil, acids, alkalies and corrosive chemicals. It provides good abrasion, impact and rupture resistance.
- Backing: Soft PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Color: Black Matte Surface
- Adhesive: Rubber Based Adhesive
- Total Thickness: 20 mil (0.50mm)
- Adhesion: 11oz/inch
- Tensile Strength: 32 lbs/inch
- Elongation: 360% at break
- Temperature Resistance: 14°F to 176°F
- Flame resistance grade: UL510
- Certifications: UL/CSA
- Alternative to: Achem #PW20; Permacel #P-320.
- Also known as: Black Pipe Wrap Tape, PVC Pipe Wrap Tape, SPVC Pipe Wrap, SPVC Pipe Wrap/Surface Protection Film