Tensilized Polypropylene Tape - Heavy Duty (10792)
Tensilized Polypropylene Tape - Utility, Heavy Duty
Tensilized Polypropylene Tape is a mid-grade, heavy duty, tensilized polypropylene strapping tape coated with a synthetic rubber adhesive. It is an economical alternative to filament tape for palletizing, bundling, and unitizing various materials. It features high tack, high tensile & is waterproof. Its impact resistance and "rubber band" type character allows the tape to hold & bundle materials tightly even through expansion and contraction.
- Used for palletizing, bundling, and unitizing corrugated boxes and other containers.
- Ideal for moderate to high demand applications
- Backing - Tensilized Polypropylene
- Adhesive - Synthetic Rubber
- Total Thickness - 3.8 mil (0.097mm)
- Adhesion to SST - 54.8 oz/inch
- Tensile Strength - 148.5 lbs/inch
- Elongation - 35%
- Temperature Resistance-140° F
- Available Colors (3) - Black, White and Clear
(830mm x 3000M Jumbos and & logs available in all colors)
Alternative to Tesa #4297, #4288, #4092 (NOPI); Taratape #200; Shurtape #PS-750; IPG #810.
Storage & Shelf Life
Tape should be stored in a cool, dry area at temperatures of 70° F and 50% relative humidity. If stored appropriately, tape has shelf life of 1 year from date of manufacture.
Customers also viewed