Tensilized Polypropylene Tape - Light Duty (10791)
Tensilized Polypropylene Tape - Utility, Light Duty
Tensilized Polypropylene Tape, Light Duty is a utility grade, light duty, tensilized polypropylene strapping tape coated with a rubber based adhesive system. It is an economical alternative to filament tape for palletizing, bundling, and unitizing various materials. Its impact resistance and "rubber band" type character allows the tape to hold and bundle materials tightly even through expansion and contraction.
- Used for palletizing, bundling, and unitizing corrugated boxes and other containers.
- Ideal for light demand applications
- Colored versions can be used for floor marking in exhibition hall preparation and in other color identification and differentiation needs.
- Backing - Tensilized Polypropylene
- Adhesive - Synthetic Rubber
- Total Thickness - 2.8 mil (0.072mm)
- Adhesion to SST - 54.8 oz/inch
- Tensile Strength - 97 lbs/inch
- Elongation - 35%
- Temperature Resistance-140° F
- Available Colors (3) - Black, White and Clear
(1360mm x 3000M Jumbos and logs available in Clear;
(830mm x 3000M Jumbos and & logs available in all colors)
Alternative to Tesa #4090, #4091, $4224, #4287; Shurtape #PS-748; IPG #197, #805; STA #1222, #RZ-105.
Storage & Shelf Life:
Tape should be stored in a cool, dry area at temperatures of 70° F and 50% relative humidity. If stored appropriately, tape has shelf life of 1 year from date of manufacture.