Tensilized Polypropylene Tape - Utility, Light Duty
Tensilized Polypropylene Tape, Light Duty is a utility grade, light duty, tensilized polypropylene strapping tape coated with a rubber based adhesive system. It is an economical alternative to filament tape for palletizing, bundling, and unitizing various materials. Its impact resistance and "rubber band" type character allows the tape to hold and bundle materials tightly even through expansion and contraction.
- Used for palletizing, bundling, and unitizing corrugated boxes and other containers.
- Ideal for light demand applications
- Colored versions can be used for floor marking in exhibition hall preparation and in other color identification and differentiation needs.
- Backing - Tensilized Polypropylene
- Adhesive - Synthetic Rubber
- Total Thickness - 2.8 mil (0.072mm)
- Adhesion to SST - 54.8 oz/inch
- Tensile Strength - 97 lbs/inch
- Elongation - 35%
- Temperature Resistance-140° F
- Available Colors (3) - Black, White and Clear
(1360mm x 3000M Jumbos and logs available in Clear;
(830mm x 3000M Jumbos and & logs available in all colors)
Alternative to Tesa #4090, #4091, $4224, #4287; Shurtape #PS-748; IPG #197, #805; STA #1222, #RZ-105.
Storage & Shelf Life:
Tape should be stored in a cool, dry area at temperatures of 70° F and 50% relative humidity. If stored appropriately, tape has shelf life of 1 year from date of manufacture.
All non-specialty unused and unopened items received within 30 days may be returned for a full refund or exchange of the product. Tape Jungle will also pay for the return shipping if returned due to company error or product defect.
A 15% restocking fee will apply to converted items, sizes that are listed on the website but cut specifically to order. Custom orders, as defined as application-specific sizes that are NOT listed on the website are non-returnable without prior approval except in the event of company error.
If unsure of the policy, confirm prior to placing your order or request a sample.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
See our Full Shipping & Returns Policy